The 2017 OSPA Winter Advanced HR Retreat is an engaging learning experience that will increase your knowledge and broaden your perspective. This two-day institute will provide insight today for tomorrow’s challenges.
OUR FOCUS WILL INCLUDE:
- Collective Bargaining in Uncertain Times
- Taking Action to Hire and Retain Great Teachers
- Measure 98: What Does It All Mean
- A Deep Dive Into Employee Reduction in Force
- OEBB Retains MODA & Kaiser: Understanding the Financial Impact of that Decision
- OSPA’s Revenue Plan in Light of Measures 98 & 99
Who should attend? HR Directors, HR Managers & Specialists, Superintendents, and all potential bargaining team members will benefit.
Thursday, February 23, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, February 24, 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.