Building for the Future
This year's conference includes presentations on a range of topics of interest to HR Directors, HR Specialists, building level administrators, and anyone who aspires to work in or know more about the operations of the HR office.
- Anti-bias Interviewing
- Worker’s Compensation – reducing your experience rate
- OSPA Programs and Certifications
- TSPC training and updates
- Recruitment and Retention
- Process Mapping
- Layoff and Recall
- "What would you do?” – a legal review of employment case law and arbitrator’s findings
- HR Specialist Round Table
There is a $95 cancellation fee. Tickets are 100% non-refundable 72 hours prior to the event.
Cost includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, entertainment on Monday night, and breakfast and lunch on Tuesday.
Monday night entertainment is Triage - an improv group out of Bend. www.bendimprov.com. If you would like to bring a guest to dinner and the entertainment, additional tickets can be purchased for $30.
HOTEL REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Double Queen Room–$99
- 1 Bedroom Suite—$119
- 2 Bedroom Condo– $198
- 3 Bedroom Condo– $258
For hotel reservations, please call Eagle Crest at 877-790-6271 and mention you are with the OSPA Spring Conference to get the promotional rate.