The 2018 OSPA Summer Advanced HR Retreat is an engaging learning experience that will increase your knowledge and broaden your perspective. This two-day institute will provide insight today for tomorrow’s challenges.
- The Janus Ruling— Potential Impact in Oregon
- How Current Changes In OEBB Will Affect How Employees Make Decisions
- Class Size Requirements to Bargain
- SB 182—What to Expect
- Bargaining Trends—Rationales to Support Your Bargaining Positions
- Pay Equity— Are You Resisting the Reality?
- HR & Labor Issues— Ask the Experts (You may send your questions to Marsha Benjamin Moyer ahead of time if you like - all questions welcomed)
Who should attend? HR Directors, HR Managers & Specialists, Superintendents, Principals
EVENT DATES AND TIMES:
Sunday, July 29, 2018, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Monday, July 30, 2018, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FEE (until 6/1):
There is a $95 cancellation fee. Tickets are 100% non-refundable 72 hours prior to the event.