Empowering Oregon’s K-12 HR Professionals With Knowledge, Networking and Best Practices
Oregon School Personnel Association (OSPA) is a membership organization that serves as a statewide hub for Oregon public school employees with personnel administration or related responsibilities. We create a strong membership network to amplify best practices, provide relevant training and help navigate the complexities of HR in the Oregon public education sector as a trusted resource.
One of the most important benefits of OSPA membership is access to a statewide network of people in positions similar to yours. OSPA regional meetings held twice yearly, workshops and conferences strengthen these connections.
Accelerate your professional growth with OSPA membership – receive exclusive benefits including:
- HR Focus – timely and relevant news and analysis important to Oregon’s K-12 HR professionals
- Access to valuable online information and resources
- Comprehensive HR Courses and pHCLE Certification for Professionals Aspiring to Excel
- Meaningful professional development
- Opportunities for statewide leadership
- Collegial networking, mentoring and support with colleagues from around Oregon
- Share your voice through state level advocacy with partnerships including Oregon Department of Education (ODE), Oregon School Board Association (OSBA), State of Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC), Oregon Chief Education Office, Oregon Coalition for Quality Teaching and Learning
- Eligibility for state and national recognition
- Discounted member rates for OSPA conferences, retreats, professional courses and workshops, and the Oregon Professional Educator Fair