Empowering Oregon’s K-12 HR Professionals With Knowledge, Networking and Best Practices
Oregon School Personnel Association (OSPA) is a membership organization that serves as a statewide hub for Oregon public school employees with personnel administration or related responsibilities. We create a strong membership network to amplify best practices, provide relevant training and help navigate the complexities of HR in the Oregon public education sector as a trusted resource.
One of the most important benefits of OSPA membership is access to a statewide network of people in positions similar to yours. OSPA regional meetings held twice yearly, workshops and conferences strengthen these connections.
- HR Focus – we are committed to providing timely and relevant professional development on current HR and school administration issues
- Collegial Networking, Mentoring and Support
- Discounted Member Rates for conferences, workshops and the Oregon Professional Educator Fair
- Human Resources in Education Leadership (HrELP) Program offers high value professional development and training
- State Level Advocacy through partnerships with Oregon Department of Education (ODE), Oregon School Board Association (OSBA), State of Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC), Oregon Chief Education Offic