OSPA Human Resource Specialist Scholarship
INSPIRING HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONALS IN OREGON
The purpose of this scholarship is to develop K12 HR professionals in the area of communication, leadership and change management by providing financial assistance for enrollment in the Oregon School Personnel Association’s HrELP program.
- Applicant must be:
- an Oregon resident and OSPA member
- able to enroll or continue in the 2018-2019 HrELP program
- a classified employee working in the Human Resource Department of a K12 Oregon School District.
- Applicants must provide a letter of support and commitment from their direct supervisor, director or superintendent allowing for participation and attendance in the HrELP program.
- The scholarship is in the amount of $500 and will be paid directly to AASPA if it is to be used for the national certification program, or to OSPA if it is to be used for a course in Oregon’s HrELP program.
- If the original scholarship recipient is unable to attend the course during the year of the award, an alternate will be awarded the scholarship.
Written application and letter of support must be submitted by the established yearly date.